Dermamelan Depigmentation Treatment
Dermamelan Depigmentation is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment designed to reduce discolored patches or unwanted pigmentation in the skin. The treatment ensures effective removal of discolored patches of skin, while restoring your natural skin luminosity.
Dermamelan Depigmentation is effective in the treatment of a wide range of skin conditions which includes:
- Melasma/ Chloasma – patchy or generalized dark discoloration of the skin
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)
- Pigmentation present after laser or chemical peels
- Pigmentation due to sun exposure or acne breakouts
The treatment comprises of two main stages:
- Stage 1 is done at the clinic. In this stage a mask is applied to the skin. Prior to the application of the mask a detailed skin analysis is done. After applying the mask you will be sent home and will be given instruction to remove the mask after 8-12 hours.
- Stage 2 consists of an at home skin regime which needs to be applied on a daily basis for around 3 months.
A marked improvement in the skin is noticed as soon as one week after starting the treatment.